Hello again, it's been... *checks time and laughs nervously* almost 4 months since my last post. Almost as long as the gap between my PVE and first VPS post, so quite some time. When I first started this blog over a year ago I planned to make a post every 2 weeks, and well, I have 10 including this one in ~14 months. In the new year I hope to write at least one post a month (This one might even come out then, Christmas is always a busy time). And it is also very likely that University will claim most of my time, as it has done for the last year. But nevertheless I am optimistic - for now - that I'll be able to keep up, I have some projects in the works that I may blog about and it's likely I'll be blogging about my year in industry from ~June onwards.
A sneak peak of what you can maybe look forward to in the coming year:
- blogs about becoming a GitHub Campus Expert (Currently in training)
- another home server update - when I can actually get it to my accomodation and functional once again
- tutorials on self hosting various services - first off is a password manager, coming soon™️
- posts about sysadmin workshops I'll be running with Freeside
- any weird or wonderful projects I discover on my journey